Friday, December 14, 2012

Pet Images, And Photogentic Pictures, And Snap Shots In My Mind!

Did you take a great snap shot? Or for that matter did you get many great snap shots of your beloved pet friend? Maybe you were smart and used a camcorder to record for your future reference in case somthing ever happen to your very special pet companion.

I know for a fact how important it is to keep pictures of your love one's, Meaning your family, and friends, and your pets. It has almost been a year since my great dane mix "Oreo," has transition. If some of you do not understand what transition means in the sentence above, It means that my pet or better yet my dog "Oreo," died almost a year ago.

I can still see her and think of her in a past memory, And it's like having a photogentic picture of her in my mind. "Oreo," was here on this earth for 8yrs and 4 months, "Oreo," was a female dog. "Oreo," was black all over with beautiful markings of a white jaggart breasted chest, And white upside down diamonds on the back of each paw or foot.


Remember when you took your snap shot or picture, You really wanted to get your best focus on the image, So that you would get the clearest and sharpest picture ever. I want to ask you this, " Have you ever heard someone state , "I can remember as clearest day in my mind" And whatever they are telling you it could be 20 0r 50 yrs, that they can see that image as clear and sharp as if it was standing in front of them today.

It's amazing! But if someone, Or something in your life like your pet meant a lot to you, And that someone has made a big impression on you!  Then you probably will keep those images and feelings and emotions in your heart and mind for a long time, And maybe forever! And even in a clear and sharp focus. Some will say, "It's like, It just happen yesterday, and it could be 20 or 50 years ago!"

It's almost been a year,  "Oreo," has gone hopefully to "Pet Doggie Heaven," And I have a lot of snap shots and pictures of her. I remember her in a full, and sharp, and focus photographic image full of loving and of special memories in my mind and heart just like it was yesterday or Today!



No comments:

Post a Comment